Important Message from the Braddock Heights Pool Committee: We are closely following the Covid-19 developments for the county, state, and nation. As the situation is ever fluid we cannot make any concrete determinations about the opening of the pool. Currently, we are following along with the proposed dates for return to Maryland public schools and are holding a cautiously optimistic position that state and county governments will allow pools to open this summer, hopefully on Memorial Day weekend.
Notwithstanding our optimism, however, we are also working on a process by which a portion of member’s dues could be refunded based on the length of the swim season in the event of a truncated season. We are all hoping and praying for a safe and healthy summer swim season, as well as for those affected by Covid-19. We will follow all guidance set forth by the Maryland Department of Health in regards to opening.
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We, as a committee, have been working hard to ensure that our beloved pool can open, provided permission from the state government; therefore, have continued the process of getting the pool and deck ready for opening in an effort to not miss the opportunity once it presents itself. If you have any questions regarding this season, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Pool Registration is opened!
Read our pool brochure to find out why the Braddock Heights Community Pool is the coolest place to spend your summer.
New Member? Create your account and register here.
Renewing Member? Login to your account using your e-mail used to register online previously here.
Notes for renewing members:
- The username for your account is the email address you used last year
- The temporary password is barracudas. Please change your password once you have logged in
- Review your account information and update as needed
- Upload photos of everyone covered by your membership
- Once you’re done, click the “Make a payment” link
- NOTE: On the payment page, you will need to click on the radio button next to the Annual Membership item to make the list of members appear, and then you will need to select your primary member and any other members you wish to register for 2019. You can also purchase Guest Passes at our discounted rate ($3 each).
If you have problems accessing our registration application, please contact us at email@example.com.